Are you purchasing a new vehicle that is unregistered and is a resident of Pakistan’s province of Punjab? Therefore, we have included all the information necessary for registering any vehicle Online through the CNIC.
Residents of Pujab may now register their vehicles online using either their CNIC number or vehicle registration number, according to a new initiative by the Pujab government.
Online Verification Through CNIC
You can click here to go to the Punjab Excise and Taxation Department’s official website, where you can access the instructions listed below.
- First, you can see the option Four Wheelers or Two Wheelers Vehicle.
- Then select whether you want to do car or bike verification.
- You can check the website’s option to Please Enter CNIC No.
- Fill in your CNIC Number and also solve the captcha.
- You can find the owner of the vehicle.
Police Vehicle Verification
To find out if the vehicle they are buying has a criminal record in any Punjabi police station, they can go to any Police Khidmat Markaz close by. But some documents you have required below you can check that.
- Original and Copy of applicant’s CNIC.
- Must have Original documents of the vehicle.
- Vehicle owner’s CNIC copy
- NOC copy if Vehicle is in the name of Bank or Company
- If the car is found in a criminal case and SUPARDARI has been properly validated by the court, a copy of the TP message